Supply Chain Management
Supply chain management
software provides the ability to forecast, plan, organize and control the
critical processes within the supply chain. From acquisition and
replenishment of initial raw materials, to purchasing and inventory control,
to the ultimate consumption of the finished product, businesses require
accurate, up-to-date information to make the supply chain more manageable.
PdMAIN provides the supply chain management
software tools for managing the functions within and outside your company
that enable the value chain to make products and provide services to your
What makes PdMAIN supply chain management
unique is it's degree of on-line, real-time integration, coupled with a
comprehensive and highly flexible functionality, all operating within the
PdMAIN Enterprise software. Many of PdMAIN customers use wireless and PLC
controlled devices to have up-to-the second information about what is
happening now in the business so the plans are always accurate and current.
PdMAIN's supply chain management software
- Advanced planning & scheduling
- Demand management and forecasting
- Product management and collaboration
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Advanced resource scheduling
- Vendor managed inventory
- Warehouse management
- Supply chain analytics
- Concurrent multi-enterprise
- Supply chain optimization
- Collaborative demand and replenishment
- Transportation and distribution
- Production scheduling
- Production and procurement sourcing
- Resource optimization
The Supply chain management application
spans planning and scheduling, and addresses the supply chain, enterprise
planning, production planning and order promising levels. Its primary
function, however, is to help you produce schedules, day in and day out,
that keep your production flowing at the pinnacle of efficiency.
- Balance resources with requirements
and establish/communicate plans for the whole supply chain, including
Return, and the execution processes of Source, Make, and Deliver.
- Management of business rules, supply
chain performance, data collection, inventory, capital assets,
transportation, planning configuration, and regulatory requirements and
- Align the supply chain unit plan with
the financial plan.
Make-to-Order, and Engineer-to-Order Product
- Schedule deliveries; receive, verify,
and transfer product; and authorize supplier payments.
- Identify and select supply sources
when not predetermined, as for engineer-to-order product.
- Manage business rules, assess supplier
performance, and maintain data.
- Manage inventory, capital assets,
incoming product, supplier network, import/export requirements, and
Make-to-Order, and Engineer-to-Order, Production Execution
- Schedule production activities, issue
product, produce and test, package, stage product, and release product
- Finalize engineering for
- Manage rules, performance, data,
in-process products (WIP), equipment and facilities, transportation,
production network, and regulatory compliance for production.
Transportation, and Installation, Management for Stocked, Make-to-Order, and
- All order management steps from
processing customer inquiries and quotes to routing shipments and
- Warehouse management from receiving
and picking product to load and ship product.
- Receive and verify product at customer
site and install, if necessary.
- Invoicing customer.
- Manage Deliver business rules,
performance, information, finished product inventories, capital assets,
transportation, product life cycle, and import/export requirements.