The benefits of PdMAIN's
Logistics and Shipping modules is in improved customer service, reduced
finished goods inventory, reduced shipping costs and increased production.
Shipping and tracking movement of inventory towards shipments is the one of
the last steps in the delivery cycle for manufacturing plants.
The PdMAIN application handles the logistics
associated with material movement through the Material Planning modules. The
shipment is considered to be either the incoming materials that will be
warehoused or the outgoing materials that are sent to customer. PdMAIN
addresses both processes using the same modules and calculates the logistics
around the shipment. The Packing Orders modules are part of a specialized
sub-system of PdMAIN for receiving, packaging and shipping 3rd party
materials, items and components. Some PdMAIN customers handle shipping on an
up to the minute degree of accuracy, especially for the automotive
industries or Just In Time processors.
- Shipments may include: Regular,
Inter-company, International, Domestic, Local, Direct or Rush.
- Direct Ship, delivered from your
Supplier directly to your Customer.
- PdMAIN touch screens have been designed
to maximize efficiency and the same modules are used for incoming and
- Integrates with inventory system and
automatically adjust the inventory.
- Manages incoming and outgoing trailers
- Track time for load and unload of
- Shipping 3rd party materials
- Ability to transmit electronically EDI
files as the truck is leaving the dock
- Provides numerous modules to deal with
various shipping requirements, package shipping, sales order shipping,
ship by bin etc.
- Can be used to calculate load on a
trailer and automatically divide the order if weight is not within
- Enforces validation of materials with RF
- Feeds the Resource Planning system.
- Allows for entry of specific shipping
- Integrates directly with accounting
system and adds records automatically.
- Extremely versatile in reporting and
provides easy to view modules for on screen monitoring.
- Management has a complete overview and
can generate numerous reports or run queries in the PdMAIN system.
- Touches all components of the PdMAIN
system including financials, sales orders, purchase orders and every
other module in PdMAIN.