Distribution strategies have to involve high volume, with high degree of
accuracy at high efficiency - all at lowest cost. The business processes
surrounding these techniques and supporting their execution in operation is
critical to ensuring a company's success.
Today's distribution company needs to be able to provide its customers with
timely products. PdMAIN's proven distribution solutions enable companies in
the distribution industry to reduce inventory, increase productivity, and
deliver products on budget and on time, every time and in a Just-In-Time up
to the minute accuracy. PdMAIN specializes in applying new paradigm thinking
with end-to-end automation and utilizing Information Technology management
tools to deliver significant value to our customers overall supply chain
Distribution exists within the framework of external environmental forces,
corporate strategy, business unit strategies, product availability and other
functional strategies such as marketing and finance. All these elements
working together will ensure the success of a logistics and distribution
process. This is what PdMAIN logistics and distribution is all about, a
seamless real-time system where inventory, resources and workflow management
are all tightly integrated.
Inventory visibility is always available
with PdMAIN software - because it is a completely on-line real-time system.
When materials are scanned for receipt at the receiving dock, bin location
or shipping station, the system is completely aware of it, including
appropriate financial transactions in the accounting system.
PdMAIN customers can attest to:
- 99% on-time off-the-shelf fulfillment
and delivery rate
- zero PPM defect rate
- 90% reduction of order-to-ship time
- 86% reduction of order entry steps
- Increased inventory turns by 400%
- 40%-50% reduction of lead times
- Reduction of time to “configure”
orders from hours to minutes
- 99% next day shipping of service parts
- 50% reduction of labor and overhead
- 80% reduction in labor to create work
Specific strengths include:
- Up to the second scheduling control to
facilitate logistics and distribution
shipping deliveries JIT.
- Shipments may include: Regular,
- Domestic, Local, Direct or Rush.
- Direct Ship, delivered from your
Supplier directly to your Customer.
- Trailer Control
- Ability to transmit electronically EDI
files as the truck is leaving the dock
- Provides numerous modules to deal with
various shipping requirements, package shipping, sales order shipping,
ship by bin etc.
- Integrate with the supplier and
customer IT infrastructure, extending the reach through the supply
- Wireless tracking and dispatch
- Complete automation and integration,
shop floor through to executive offices.
- End to end real-time, flexible
enterprise business system deployment.
- ERP implementation and consultation
Sophisticated planning environment tied to the supply chain of
- Wireless, RF and bar-coding
- IT Infrastructure with hosted business
systems in a fully secured and supported data center.
- ASP - On demand business systems.
- Manufacturing, Supply Chain
Management, Logistics, JIT.
- New and emerging technologies
application and deployment.
Providing the right products at the right
time can mean the difference between lagging sales and market leadership.
PdMAIN's Distribution modules provides rapid access to the information you
need to increase inventory turns, enhance customer service and improve
The benefits of PdMAIN's distribution
solution is in: efficiency of operations, saving tangible money as well as
with less resources; less inventory; inventory accuracy; faster month-end
close; reduction in IT operating expenses; reduction in EDI maintenance
costs; and customer satisfaction all with typically an ROI realized in days.